Who We Are
We are Mayamex, a small company which mission is to bring satisfaction to people who are willing to collaborate and are interested to learn more about the Mexican Culture, Mesoamerica, its rich history, and its surrounding nature…
Our website address is: https://mayamextour.com.
Terms and Conditions
Mayamex’ objective is to provide a reliable and quality service, even though, we select our affiliates carefully, it is important to have in mind that we work in conjunction with different communities, associations, as well as, other businesses and we cannot be held responsible for the quality of service, negligence, injury, loss, accident, delay, hygiene, security, etc., provided by our affiliates. Moreover, Mayamex is not responsible for cancelations, problems with their tourist guides, strikes, disturbances, weather or natural events, political issues, denial of entry permits and any other unforseen events; Mayamex only commits to provide the contracted services.
Mayamex is not responsible for travelers’ luggage and its content, nor for any other travelers’ object, for they are tourists’ exclusive responsibility. Any complains must be addressed directly to those establishments. Moreover, anything contained in the Mayamex website, shall not be a reason of non-compliance. We endeavor to have updated information; none the less, it is subject to change at any time. All prices are listed in US dollar, unless otherwise specified!
To properly make a reservation, you need to select the “Bank Transfer.” This allows you obtain the bank information to do the Deposit or Transfer. If you select “Booking Online”, you will make a reservation, but you will not have the Bank Account Details. If in doubts, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp: 322 326 8947.
Once your reservation is processed; the system will send you information about the reservation to your e-mail and and instruction of where to make the “Bank Transfer”, if that option was selected! A copy will be sent to Mayamex as well.
- In order to get on board, you need to get checked in. You may be requested to show a Picture ID that matches with the name registered on your ticket/ Registration slip. Moreover, the Tour or Activity must have already been paid, if not, must be ready to pay for it, please bring exact change!
- At this point, our tours are not designed for people with mobility issues, as our activities require walking, hiking, swimming, and other physical activities. Also, these tours are not designed for children!
- Please be on time, at least 15 minutes before the time specified. Please look at the list of meeting points and let us know, where you will be picked up!
- In case of accident or physical injury, severe climate conditions; The Tour Guide will decide if we should continue with the activities or not. If the tour Guide decides that the tour should be canceled, you could take the tour in a different date or select a different one.
- Mayamex is a Small Company and our transportation is rented. Therefore, in order to make our tours possible, we need to have a minimum and a maximum number of reservation to cover that cost! In case of not having enough reservations, we will refer you with one of our sisters companies or you could take a different tour with us. If neither option is good for you, you will get your refund; as long as you pay it directly to Mayamex. If you pay it to a 3rd party, then, you will abide to their politics. The refund does not including what the bank charges for the transaction!
- Reimbursement: You have 48 Hours to Cancel the tour, so that you could receive your money to a 100%. If you canceled it 24 hours before, then you will receive only half; the reason is because we will also have to pay the cancellation of the transportation as well!
- In order to make a reservation, some tours or activities require a minimum payment, but others require a total payment. If make a partial payment, you will clear the difference in the day you are taking the tour, at boarding time.
- Please make your reservation a few days in advance to increase the probabilities to take the trip.
- Although our rented transportations have insurance, when you do a tour with us, you assume the risk to do outdoor activities; If you do not have a travelers insurance, it will be wise to have one.
- Please inform us in a written form, about any illness, allergy or medication that you are taking at the beginning of the tour. This will help us help you in case of emergency. If fail to do so, Mayamex will assume that you are healthy and have no alergies.
- When a tour is taken with Mayamex, the participant/parent/guardian accepts the utilization of cameras for pictures and videos- taken by our team. This could be used as promotional material, without giving any compensation to participants.
- Please no Drugs, Weapons or anything that goes against the law.
Need to cancel 48 hours before to receive your money to a 100%; not including transaction fee!
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with and for how long is retained
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.